If scary movies don’t scare you enough, then a visit to any of these haunted houses would give you the thrill of a lifetime. Designed specially to frighten the brave hearted too, these haunted houses are a special treat or your entire family, a scary and adventurous experience.
Here is our list of top 10 haunted houses for you to enjoy,
1) The Hunt Club Farm: Located in Virginia Beach, this farm has got three exciting attractions. The haunted hayride is Virginia Beach’s original hayride. It’s a bumpy chilling ride into the “Seven Deadly Sins”. The Field of Screams is a creepy maze where you can experience zombies up close. The Village of the Dead is a dangerous place, where the villagers are known to captivate its visitors.
2) Ghostly Manor Thrill Center: This “old mansion” reeks of ghost at every corner. See if you can make it all the way through the Ghostly Mansion.Located in Ohio, this place is suggested for 10 year olds and above.
3) Legends of the Fog: One of Maryland’s best haunted houses, Fog’s Haunted hayride is scary adventurous ride through the town devastated by the fog. Get to experience the classic story of the good versus the bad!
4) Arizona Scream Park: One Park, four scary rides. The park is as scary as its name, so beware as you may be in for a scare. Horror High, Zombie Infirmary, Clown Town of Terror and Gold miner’s revenge are the four rides designed to spook you all the way!
5) Haunted Montrose: Selected as one of America’s Best Haunts for two consecutive years. This haunted house features Old Slaughterhouse Havoc in 3D, This 3D experience will only make your haunting experience more scary and realistic.
6) Skeleton’s Lair: Their new attraction ‘Haunted House of Wax’ is this year’s new theme. It also features more spooky rides like Gold City GhostRide, Skelton’s Lair Haunted Woods and Haunted Vision 3D.
7) Nightmare Mansion: Located in Virginia Beach, it is a walkthrough haunted house. With narrow hallways and ultra dark corridors, this mansion is rated as one of America’s top haunted houses.
8) Asylum 49: This is a really spooky destination, where the visitors would enter a haunted asylum and could be in danger of getting separated from their group, strapped or detained in small areas. It provides a very realistic experience altogether.
9) Haunted Mines: It is one of the best Halloween haunted attraction in Colorado. The haunts are set in the back drop of historic scenes, and American mining legacy.
10) Talon Falls: Boasting of 4 attractions, Talon Falls is a must visit place in Hickory. It has successfully completed 15 years of scaring people.
So what are you waiting for, head to your nearest Haunted House and share your experience with us!